Empire Golf & Travel Expo
Head to the official site for more information!
Click here for exhibitor information.
If interested in a booth please contact Kip Kirby at 518-852-9749 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets will be available on the day of event
Discount Pre-Sale tickets available here.
State Street will be shut down on Saturday, St. Patrick’s Day, March 17 from 5am – 5:30 – 6pm.
Starting at 11:00 a.m., Central Avenue between Manning Boulevard and Quail Street will be closed for parade lineup.
Also at 11:00 a.m., 5K and parade route will be closed to ALL TRAFFIC:
Parade Route - Central Avenue starting at Quail Street, parade will proceed east on Central Avenue to Washington Avenue; then east on Washington Avenue to State Street; east on State Street to Pearl Street.
PLEASE NOTE - All cross streets along the parade route will be also be closed in preparation for the 5K and parade kick off. This will include Eagle Street as well as North and South Pearl Streets from Pine Street to Hudson Avenue.
Parking Restrictions - Saturday, March 17, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.:
• Central Avenue, both sides from Ontario Street to Lake Avenue.
• Quail Street, east side from Central Avenue to Sherman Street.
• Washington Avenue, south side from Dove Street to South Swan Street.
• Eagle Street, east side from Corning Place to Pine Street.
• State Street, both sides from Lark Street east 3 spaces on each side.
• State Street, south side from S. Swan Street e ast to Plaza Road east of LOB.
• State Street, south side from Eagle Street to Pearl Street.
• State Street, both sides from Pearl Street to Broadway.
• South Swan Street, east side from Madison Avenue to Washington Avenue.
• Broadway, both sides from Pine Street to Hudson Avenue.