Updates from the Box Office
Due to COVID-19, beginning Monday, March 23rd the Times Union Center Box Office will be closed in an effort to keep our staff healthy. If you need a refund for a cancelled event please mail your tickets and contact information to: Times Union Center / Attn: Box Office / 51 South Pearl St., Albany, NY 12207.
Postponements and Cancellations
- NCAA Men's Basketball 1st & 2nd Rounds, March 19 & 21 | CANCELED
- An Evening with Michael Buble, March 22 | POSTPONED
- NCAA Men's Hockey Regional, March 28 & 29 | CANCELED
- WWE Presents Friday Night Smackdown, May 1 | POSTPONED - New Date September 25
- Roger Waters: This is Not a Drill, July 25 | POSTPONED
- Justin Bieber: Changes Tour, August 26 | POSTPONED
Times Union Center Responds to Inquiries Related to COVID-19
ALBANY, NY – The Times Union Center continues to closely monitor the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally and any potential impact it may have on our day-to-day operations. In response to growing awareness and concern, the Times Union Center continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and other public health organizations, which include:
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g. frequent handwashing, safety recommendations, etc.)
- Regular cleaning of high touch point areas such as, escalator handrails, stair railings, door handles, purchase devices and elevator buttons with CDC recommended products.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of facility public spaces and rest rooms. Adding additional hand sanitizer stations in various locations throughout the
Providing a safe environment for our clients, visitors, guests and staff is our top priority. Through public health organizations such as, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) we are staying abreast of the latest updates and developments as they occur. We are also in close communication with our local public health and government officials to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented.
This is an evolving situation, and rest assured that any actions we take will be consistent with guidelines from these agencies. Please continue to visit our website to learn of any changes to the event schedule as they become available.