Come as a Group and Save!
A group can be anyone: business associates, nonprofit organizations, schools and daycare centers, youth groups, Girl and Boy scouts, senior citizens clubs, or just family and friends. To receive up-to-date information on exciting offers for group events at the Times Union Center, make sure to register your group now.
What Is the "Magic Number" for a Group?
Generally, promoters establish a group to be 10-15 people.
How Do I Order for a Group?
Contact the Times Union Center Group Sales Department, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, at (518) 487-2100; or email us at: email@example.com.
How it Works:
- Reserve a realistic maximum number (no deposit required).
- Provide payment for the actual number of tickets your group will need two weeks prior to the event. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, an organizational check, and cash.
- Seating is determined by the reservation date -- first come, first served.
- Tickets will be processed within two business days of payment receipt.
- All groups are subject to a $5.00 service charge per order (NOT per ticket).
- Upon receipt of payment, all sales are final - no refunds or exchanges.
Group Sales are not available at the All Star Wine & Spirits Box Office at Times Union Center, nor are they available the day of the show. All tickets must be purchased through the Group Sales Office. Add-ons must be purchased a minimum of seven (7) business days prior to the event. Dates, times, ticket prices, and performers are subject to change.